Reserving shows on the odyssey of the seas

20 hours ago, LCWind said:

All the shows in the Royal theatre need a reservation.

Royal Theater shows on Odyssey have been on a "First Come, First Served" basis. No reservations required.

The Book and other shows/performances in Two70 require reservations because of limited seating. (some seats "Reserved" for social distancing)

This was how things were on the January 29 - February 6 sailing. This may change as ship capacities increase.

I just got off Odyssey, Mar 6th.    We watched more shows in the Royal Theatre than on any other cruise.  No reservations were required for any show.  And no show was at capacity.  Folks that arrived at showtime were easily seated, as were folks who came late.

And The Book?  Folks were very polarized, but more folks hated it than liked it.   I knew I wouldn't care for it... so I didn't attend.🥤

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2022 at 12:58 PM, WAYNO said:

And The Book?  Folks were very polarized, but more folks hated it than liked it.   I knew I wouldn't care for it... so I didn't attend.🥤

Got off Odyssey yesterday. I went to see the Book twice. Once with my daughter and once with my wife. Guess what? The two shows were different. One didn’t include the initial and last scenes. I believe the long version was better and gave a little more content to what was going on.