2BR ATS for TWO?

chill6x6

We have booked 2BR ATS 3 different times.  There are just 2 of us.  There has never been any indication that they might move us.  In the beginning, they would not allow only 2 people to book those rooms but shortly afterwards they removed the limit.  I would not have any concerns about booking with just 2 people.  Best of luck !

9 hours ago, chill6x6 said:

Y'all see anything wrong with just a couple booking a 2BR ATS? I like the location and I like it because it's Star class.  Any possibility of Royal moving us elsewhere because there will only be two in the cabin at some point?

THANKS!

If you’ve got the cash, I don’t think Royal will care if you only had 1 person in the room.  Money talks and Royal is definitely listening. 

7 hours ago, RTA Gaming said:

Yes, but Royal makes more money if 4 people book the same room for example, doesn't it?

More guests on board mean more people to spend money on board.  However hospitality companies recognize they can't always demand full capacity bookings only as the cabins would go empty some sailings.  In the case of Star class the charges for 3rd and more guests don't cover the cost of the Star perks - UDP, DX, gratuity, Voom, etc.  so the math isn't as clean to dissect.