MDR Table Request Question

EmptyNestTravels

On 2/22/2022 at 8:27 AM, Pooch said:

Not sure about before but we were able to go to the MDR & choose a table on the first day and had it all week.  They put it in their system.  Don’t think what’s on your card necessarily matters at that point.

On 2/22/2022 at 10:00 AM, Ampurp85 said:

You can just go and talk to the MDR Matre'd the first day and they should be able to help. I think as long as they can accommodate you, it won't be a problem and they will have it set so it stays that way the entire cruise. 

Thanks.  I did that last cruise when i was assigned MyTime on my Sea Pass card, instead of traditional time that was listed in my cruise documents. It was not a problem and the MDR staff were very accommodating. Was just wondering if there was a way to put in a request ahead of time before all the details got printed on the Sea Pass card.  Not a problem.  Thank you.

On 2/22/2022 at 12:52 PM, EmptyNestTravels said:

For assigned traditional MDR dining, is there a way to request a specific table location (e.g. by one of the windows) before getting onboard and your assignment is already printed on your Sea Pass card?

Thanks!

You can e-mail rcldining@rccl.com from 30 days before your sail date.

As @PPPJJ-GCVAB says, requests are never guaranteed as something unforeseen could throw a spanner in the works but they will definitely do their best to accommodate you.