Unlimited Dining Plan

Kathleen

Unlimited Dining Plan newbie. For our next cruise we have purchased the unlimited dining plan. If I understand correctly we cannot make reservations in advance for the restaurants but instead must wait until boarding. What is the best way to do this? I assume all reservations can be made through the app. We are traveling with 2 others and although in separate rooms our reservations are linked. I've not reserved dining before with linked reservations. Any tips are greatly appreciated. We want to make sure we get the most out of the plan!!!

You can either do it through the app, or stop by any specialty restaurant, main dining room entrance, or "specialty dining kiosk" that they've set up in a common area (often the Promenade or Esplanade on Oasis or Quantum class ships) and ask them to take care of it for you.

I would agree with the other responses in going direct. Or if you are in a suite, use your concierge.  I dont do specialty restaurants, as there is more than enough free food of good quality throughout the ship. My recent experience in speaking with patrons however is  "the sooner you book the better"  They fill fast!  Some people could not get the restaurant date and time they wanted.