Priority Check-in

Phillip A.

I'm a Gold level Crown & Anchor member. We will be sailing on Harmony July '17 (wooooooot!!!!). My brother-in-law mentioned for our coming cruise we will have access to priority check-in. Exactly what is priority check-in? Does it mean we skip the line? (I doubt that). Or does it mean we can arrive early and will be permitted to board a little earlier than non-members?

I'm a Gold level Crown & Anchor member. We will be sailing on Harmony July '17 (wooooooot!!!!). My brother-in-law mentioned for our coming cruise we will have access to priority check-in. Exactly what is priority check-in? Does it mean we skip the line? (I doubt that). Or does it mean we can arrive early and will be permitted to board a little earlier than non-members?

Crown & Anchor members do get "Priority boarding" in or order of your tier level and after suite class guests. as I recall you Wil have a designated seating area as gold members and you when with the rest of the gold members prior to non members. it is a quick process, particularly if you arrive early. we recently arrived at port everglades at 10:40am and we were on the ship (Allure) by 11:30.

The Terminal for Harmony at Port Everglades is really efficient. As others have said, go with the shortest line regardless of the priority entry. Suite guests can go through the priority lines marked "suite guests". In any case I would not place much emphasis on this embarkation process at Port Everglades as RC has perfected it.

Even if you aren't a member but are still booked in a suite do you still get the priority boarding or the different line or just be in the regular line? Are they also people in the terminal when checking in to steer you in the right direction?

Suite guests get priority boarding even if you're not a member.  There is a separate "Suite" checkin queue as well.  It's usually pretty straightforward to know where to go when arriving at the terminal all the way to the ship.  There are signs pointing the way.  Also, the staff are very helpful with any questions you have.

Even if you aren't a member but are still booked in a suite do you still get the priority boarding or the different line or just be in the regular line? Are they also people in the terminal when checking in to steer you in the right direction?

My most recent experience was through Baltimore .... the answer to your question is a Yes and Yes --- There are people to guide you into the proper line, then others to guide you to a CSR to check you in .... then others to guide you to your designated seating area ..... It was incredibly smooth and quick.

We are boarding in Ft. Lauderdale if that helps with anything

Once you are checked in you will proceed up the escalator the suite embarkation waiting area will be towards your left (as you are walking) it is well marked for sea class suites. And there are plenty of helpers to point you in the right direction.