Windjammer Scrambled Eggs?

smiles998

Just off the Mariner of the Seas, and my dad fell in love with the scrambled eggs in the Windjammer.   I lost track of time, and never got a chance to ask while on the ship.... Does anyone know what brand of scrambled egg mix Royal Caribbean uses?  I would love to surprise my 85 year old dad with these eggs for breakfast at home one morning. 🙂

Thanks for any info,

Karen 

18 hours ago, smiles998 said:

Just off the Mariner of the Seas, and my dad fell in love with the scrambled eggs in the Windjammer.   I lost track of time, and never got a chance to ask while on the ship.... Does anyone know what brand of scrambled egg mix Royal Caribbean uses?  I would love to surprise my 85 year old dad with these eggs for breakfast at home one morning. 🙂

Thanks for any info,

Karen 

I say you should book another cruise right away to find out! 😄 

7 hours ago, CrimsonCruiser said:

maybe a message to the viral onboard crew (such as Chris Wong) could get you that info?

While he personally isn't likely to have it, maybe he knows someone in the kitchen staff who might be able and willing to help?

Hey Crimson, darn good recommendation. By the way, have you changed your mind about escargot? 😎