Question for recent suite guests

Wilson

We will be in our first full suite on Liberty beginning Nov 13th. I booked a Grand Suite as soon as the sailings were announced and got a really great deal. I was told that we would receive an email from the concierge two weeks before the cruise. We are 6 days from sailing and nothing. We are traveling with 13 other people and 2 other couples also have a GS and have not received an email. I don't know what the email contains and if I should be concerned that we could miss out on some important info.

Anybody recently in a full suite that can chime in?

Thx!

You should receive the email very soon. It's usually about the 1 week mark. If you do not get it tomorrow, I would write the Concierge. I have been in suites many times and have never failed to get the email from the concierge prior to the cruise.

You will love the Grand Suite and as a Tony suggested, you will never be satisfied with anything else again ! Enjoy it !

To contact the Concierge on Liberty send an email to

LB_Concierge@rccl.com

LB <underscore> Concierge

The Concierge should be either Jorge Gutierrez or Carlos Ortiz.

Thank you. Mr  Jarvis sent me the address last night and I turn sent an email. I received a reply early this morning and the Concierge will be Anis Tebbeb. Apparently Jorge or Carlos had to leave the ship a few weeks ago due to a family emergency.

Well, that explains the delay in getting your welcome aboard email out, I guess !

Glad you were able to connect.

If I'm not mistaken, Carlos was the Concierge on the Freedom in June when we were there.  I really don't pay that much attention to who is the Concierge or the Hotel Director or the Cruise Director or even the Captain, for that matter.  I don't understand those who spend so much time and energy tracking who will be "in charge" for each ship.  It really doesn't affect my cruise  experience at all.  Whatever....

Carlos and Anis have been the Concierges since last November when the Liberty came to Galveston.  Jorge was relief when one of them was on vacation. Jorge will be leaving on 11/27 heading to another ship leaving Carlos and Anis on the Liberty.  They rotate from Suite lounge to Diamond Lounge so not sure which one of them will be in which lounge

I really don't pay that much attention to who is the Concierge or the Hotel Director or the Cruise Director or even the Captain, for that matter.  I don't understand those who spend so much time and energy tracking who will be "in charge" for each ship.  It really doesn't affect my cruise  experience at all.  Whatever....

I used to be like this as well, until our last cruise on Vision.  Captain Marek was always walking around, interacting with passengers, and he did a performance where he sang some rock songs in the Centrum one evening.  The guy is a class act and if he's in charge of two similar sailings, I'll pick the one with him in charge.

The other person I'd follow is Elvis Pinto, who is now Cruise Director on Empress.  He was on our last Vision cruise as well, and like Marek, always out milling about with the customers.  I can honestly say that even though that was a fantastic cruise on it's own, his presence made it all the more memorable for us.