Main Dining Rooms & Meals

Cruisin Chewnz

Going on Harmony in February for our 2nd cruise.  Have noticed there are multiple Main Dining Rooms on the ship. What's the difference between them?

Also, I noticed you can eat breakfast and lunch there as well. Out last cruise we ate in the MDR twice for our formal nights. Are you only allowed to eat in the MDR a certain amount of times throughout your cruise?

14 hours ago, SpeedNoodles said:

There's only one MDR on Harmony - however one floor will be used for Traditional and the other for My Time Dining (same menu).  You can eat in the MDR every day for breakfast and dinner and lunch on sea days.

I thought the Harmony had Salt, Grande, and American Icon Grill.  Have they changed that?  I sailed on her in 2017

What you might be noticing is that the MDR is split between 3 levels and can look like 3 different rooms on deck plans - especially since each room on each floor has different names. (from what I gather this was when Royal was tossing around the idea of different MDR menus in different locations but they scrapped it pretty quickly)

As for how often you can eat there - every meal they're open for if you want! MDR is included and there's no set limit to how many times you can go per cruise. so if you want Breakfast, lunch (sea days only i think) and dinner you can go for all 3 meals.