Can’t dock at port

Kendra

Agree with @SpeedNoodles, if it's a Royal excursion you will get your money back.  Many third party excursions are reputable and will also refund money if your port is cancelled as it makes sense for them to maintain positive reviews and goodwill.  Do your research and avoid those that don't.

This just happened to us on the Odyssey. My Royal Excursions were refunded as soon as they were notified we were missing the ports, no muss no fuss. I was pleasantly surprised at the speed and accuracy of this refund. It was clearly noted on our on board account. If we didn't use the amounts they were to be credited to the credit card on file at the end of the cruise, I spent it though as soon as it hit my account, bad Neesa!

I can tell you I had excursions through Jaital and Resortforaday when sailings were being canceled back in 2019 & 2020 ( I kept booking being optimistic) and they also refunded as soon as the ship's sailings were canceled, right back to my credit card. 

Edited by Neesa
updated thought

On 12/27/2021 at 7:38 PM, Kendra said:

If the ports deny the ship access and I’ve  paid for an excursion will I receive a refund?

In 2018, We received a refund for two missed ports in the form of onboard credit (weather & rough waters). Whatever onboard credit we had remaining after the cruise was refunded to the credit card we had on file.

FYI: We also received port fee refunds for the missed ports.