Question on two rooms?

ScottG

I have booked a trip this February. I booked two rooms, one for my two kids 18/16 and one for my girlfriend and I. However Royal required me to officially put an adult in each room. So my girlfriend and daughter in one and my son and I in the second. I want to get the alcohol package for my girlfriend and I but obviously only the soda drink package for my kids. Is it as easy as just having my son and girlfriend exchange wrist bands?  

When you have guests under 21 in a cabin they don't have to purchase any beverage package when someone in that cabin buys the deluxe beverage package. 

The rule governing the deluxe alcohol beverage package and everyone needing a beverage package only applies to people 21 and older. 

Your girlfriend can purchase the deluxe beverage package and your daughter can have no beverage package, or any non-alcoholic beverage package that you want your daughter to have.

You will find it cheaper to buy all beverage packages before you sail and you can purchase them separately so you can watch for price drops separately and exchange them separately if a price drop for one but not the other does occur.