Allure vs. Harmony - Need Support - Aug 2022

LJZ

Hello,

We are attempting to decide on a balcony stateroom for an August 2022 Sailing on either the Allure or the Harmony. 

My husband and I and our  18 and a 17 year olds  1 - Cabin -  Balcony -  we have sailed 8 RCI cruises and have been on the Allure in the past as well as the Symphony.  Was scheduled for the Harmony in April 2020.  - Not big water slides - folks.

Harmony - Coco Cay - St Thomas - St Kits

Allure - Labadee - Aruba - Curacao

The Allure is pricing at 2,500 cheaper than the Harmony.  The Allure is an 8 night Southern and the Harmony is a 7 night Eastern.

Right now the Allure is sailing to Labadee.  Will they replace this island if they are still not sailing to Labadee ?  What would the options be ?

We would really appreciate Thoughts on the Allure ?   Seems like it is too good to pass up for the price. but are not sure if we are missing anything.? 8 nights as well.

We know the ship has not been refurbished since our last sailing ?   is this worth justifying 2,500 more ?

Also, any thoughts on the shows ?

Thanks in advance,  Lori

3 hours ago, LJZ said:

Hello,

We are attempting to decide on a balcony stateroom for an August 2022 Sailing on either the Allure or the Harmony. 

My husband and I and our  18 and a 17 year olds  1 - Cabin -  Balcony -  we have sailed 8 RCI cruises and have been on the Allure in the past as well as the Symphony.  Was scheduled for the Harmony in April 2020.  - Not big water slides - folks.

Harmony - Coco Cay - St Thomas - St Kits

Allure - Labadee - Aruba - Curacao

The Allure is pricing at 2,500 cheaper than the Harmony.  The Allure is an 8 night Southern and the Harmony is a 7 night Eastern.

Right now the Allure is sailing to Labadee.  Will they replace this island if they are still not sailing to Labadee ?  What would the options be ?

We would really appreciate Thoughts on the Allure ?   Seems like it is too good to pass up for the price. but are not sure if we are missing anything.? 8 nights as well.

We know the ship has not been refurbished since our last sailing ?   is this worth justifying 2,500 more ?

Also, any thoughts on the shows ?

Thanks in advance,  Lori

Aruba & Curaçao stops in the Southern Caribbean are game changers. I would go with Allure (ship is amazing) and Aruba + Curaçao + anything is great.