Jump to content

Whole Maine lobster in the MDR


 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Stvr California said:

I’m looking to hear from someone who has tried one of these.  Is there a lobster tank on board or are they previously frozen like the lobsters tails for lobster night?

 Thanks 

Neither. They have some flown in fresh every morning, direct from Maine. They'll keep in a cooler for several days if they don't sell as many as expected each night.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, GKMCruising said:

Neither. They have some flown in fresh every morning, direct from Maine. They'll keep in a cooler for several days if they don't sell as many as expected each night.

your obviously not up early enough to see the helicopter drop them off every day......

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, castle25 said:

your obviously not up early enough to see the helicopter drop them off every day......

I was in a front-facing ocean view cabin directly under the bridge once and got woken up by the sound of the rotors every morning. The first morning I thought it was a medical emergency, then I realized it was just the lobster taxi.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 11/5/2021 at 8:41 AM, GKMCruising said:

I was in a front-facing ocean view cabin directly under the bridge once and got woken up by the sound of the rotors every morning. The first morning I thought it was a medical emergency, then I realized it was just the lobster taxi.

Holy smokes, i thought he was joking about flying it in every morning. That's Awesome!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...