Crown and Anchor Discounts Question

Buzzard05

My family and I are going on our first RCI cruise in November.  I enrolled us all in the Crown and Anchor Society and put our member numbers on each of our reservations.

My question is.. I keep reading about C&A discounts on your account when you board.  Will we have any of those discounts since this is our first cruise, or are those perks that you get as you cruise more with RCI?

I am assuming it is the latter, but wanted to check to see if there might be any discounts that I should hold out for before pre-booking certain packages (drinks, VOOM, etc.)

Thanks

I am on Navigator in 93 days !  Cannot wait !!!  Christmas and New Year's.  WOOHOO !

Your cruise will be carefree !  There are no reservations for shows so just show up 15 - 20 minutes or so before the shows start and you will be fine.

We love the main dining room and we like to eat early so we always do MTD at 5:30.  That leaves the entire evening open for whatever we want to do.  Some don't like eating that early but not only do you get eating "out of the way" but because you are the first to sit down, everything is ready and waiting for you.  The staff hasn't had time to get backed up or delayed for whatever reason.  NEVER any waiting.  Obviously, we have to make modifications around port days but we rarely stay off the ship very long anyway.

You'll love Navigator.  She's a great ship !

"We love the main dining room and we like to eat early so we always do MTD at 5:30.  That leaves the entire evening open for whatever we want to do.  Some don't like eating that early but not only do you get eating "out of the way" but because you are the first to sit down, everything is ready and waiting for you.  The staff hasn't had time to get backed up or delayed for whatever reason.  NEVER any waiting.  Obviously, we have to make modifications around port days but we rarely stay off the ship very long anyway."

I used to love eating late, but the older I get, the more the early dining times make sense! #aSleepAtTen!

Thank you for posting that document.  My wife is a "coupon queen", so I will have to let her know that we HAVE to go on another cruise just so we can get our coupons :)

Also good info on the show times.  I had been looking at my cruise planner wondering when those reservations would show up...and now I know why they haven't. 

Thanks for the great responses.  If you have anymore info on Navigator....please keep sharing.

Thank you for posting that document. My wife is a "coupon queen", so I will have to let her know that we HAVE to go on another cruise just so we can get our coupons :)

Also good info on the show times. I had been looking at my cruise planner wondering when those reservations would show up...and now I know why they haven't.

Thanks for the great responses. If you have anymore info on Navigator....please keep sharing.

Matt has posted a ton of blood on the Navigator as it's his favorite ship. There's even a group cruise on her in February.

Look at the podcast archive sands type Navigator in the search box for the blog as you'll find a lot of information.

General consensus is not too miss Sabor.