Cozumel

ClockingOut

Quick question for you all, we are leaving in 25 days on Allure going to Cozumel and Costa Maya. Our itinerary just got changed last week and the Mexico excursions dropped today, there are only 12 excursions for Cozumel and 2 for Costa Maya... for those that have recently visited these ports, were there this few excursions? I am wondering if they just haven't added all of the excursions yet or if because of COVID this is all that is available. Thank you! 

On 8/18/2021 at 9:58 AM, ClockingOut said:

Quick question for you all, we are leaving in 25 days on Allure going to Cozumel and Costa Maya. Our itinerary just got changed last week and the Mexico excursions dropped today, there are only 12 excursions for Cozumel and 2 for Costa Maya... for those that have recently visited these ports, were there this few excursions? I am wondering if they just haven't added all of the excursions yet or if because of COVID this is all that is available. Thank you! 

We are sailing in October - same itinerary and we had a bunch more excursions posted this morning when I checked. So check again today and see if more loaded for you too.