xSAILEDx Wonder of the Seas - Dec 18, 2022 - Dec 24, 2022 (6 Night Western Caribbean & Perfect Day) - Official RoyalCaribbeanBlog Group Cruise

Matt

I got this email from Park Port Canaveral today. Not happy! We have early embarkation time and The Key lunch. Anyone have recommendations for alternate parking?

Important Message: Change to Port Canaveral Shuttle Times

Dear Park Port Canaveral Customer,

Due to congestion at Port Canaveral cruise terminals from unprecedented passenger volume, Park Port Canaveral shuttle service from off-site parking to each cruise terminal will begin at 11:15am. This is a delay of approximately one hour and fifteen minutes. Please adjust your arrival time accordingly. There is no need to arrive earlier than 10:45am. Our parking lot will still open at 9:30am, but arriving early will cause an extended wait for the first shuttle at 11:15am.

Please also note that you must arrive no later than 2:30pm to allow enough time to go through the embarkation process.

We understand you may have an arrival time from your cruise line. All cruise ships are adjusting due to unprecedented passenger volumes causing delays for both debark and embark. Arriving later than the time assigned by your cruise ship will cause no problem with embarkation. You will have plenty of time to go through the process and get settled on board while avoiding the congestion and rush of crowds arriving early.

Thank you for your understanding and thank you for your business. Our mission is to ensure your safe and comfortable arrival to get your cruise vacation off to a great start.

Sincerely,
Park Port Canaveral

26 minutes ago, Jakejosa said:

I got this email from Park Port Canaveral today. Not happy! We have early embarkation time and The Key lunch. Anyone have recommendations for alternate parking?

Important Message: Change to Port Canaveral Shuttle Times

Dear Park Port Canaveral Customer,

Due to congestion at Port Canaveral cruise terminals from unprecedented passenger volume, Park Port Canaveral shuttle service from off-site parking to each cruise terminal will begin at 11:15am. This is a delay of approximately one hour and fifteen minutes. Please adjust your arrival time accordingly. There is no need to arrive earlier than 10:45am. Our parking lot will still open at 9:30am, but arriving early will cause an extended wait for the first shuttle at 11:15am.

Please also note that you must arrive no later than 2:30pm to allow enough time to go through the embarkation process.

We understand you may have an arrival time from your cruise line. All cruise ships are adjusting due to unprecedented passenger volumes causing delays for both debark and embark. Arriving later than the time assigned by your cruise ship will cause no problem with embarkation. You will have plenty of time to go through the process and get settled on board while avoiding the congestion and rush of crowds arriving early.

Thank you for your understanding and thank you for your business. Our mission is to ensure your safe and comfortable arrival to get your cruise vacation off to a great start.

Sincerely,
Park Port Canaveral

Back in 2018 when I would drop off my Hertz rental almost across the street from the port property they didn't offer shuttles until 11am at the request of the port.  I would pay the $8 for an Uber to take me there as it isn't practical to walk despite being close as the crow flies. 

29 minutes ago, twangster said:

Back in 2018 when I would drop off my Hertz rental almost across the street from the port property they didn't offer shuttles until 11am at the request of the port.  I would pay the $8 for an Uber to take me there as it isn't practical to walk despite being close as the crow flies. 

Hi Twangster! Exactly, that is why we pay to park at Park Port Canaveral with shuttle included. This certainty won’t ruin my cruise! However, I wish I would have known of the late shuttle start when booking so I could have found another option.

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Wonder of the Seas - Dec 18, 2022 - Dec 24, 2022 (6 Night Western Caribbean & Perfect Day) - Official RoyalCaribbeanBlog Group Cruise
  • AshleyDillo unpinned this topic