Nassau - Blue lagoon excursions

Jkaczano

We have a party of 5 with a stop in Nassau next month.  13 yo and my mom want to do dolphin encounter. 15 yo wants to do sea lion encounter. Husband and I want to go and watch as cheaply as possible - there’s a stingray encounter for about $55.  Do all excursions go over on the same ferry or is everyone going to have to do the same thing?  

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Jenn

3 hours ago, Jkaczano said:

We have a party of 5 with a stop in Nassau next month.  13 yo and my mom want to do dolphin encounter. 15 yo wants to do sea lion encounter. Husband and I want to go and watch as cheaply as possible - there’s a stingray encounter for about $55.  Do all excursions go over on the same ferry or is everyone going to have to do the same thing?  

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Jenn

I would call blue lagoon directly and ask. We took the ferry from Atlantis. Back then they only offered dolphins. 

I believe if going to Blue Lagoon,  it's the same ferry boat. Depending on how many total passengers going may be 2 ferrys. You'll all get different wrist bands showing which excursion you've paid for. Once there they'll separate you out and guide you to your individual excursions. When finished you can then all meet up together on the beach or your decided meeting point and wait for the ferrys to leave. I think everyone at the same time. And they make sure no one is left behind. We had assigned seats so they made sure everyone was on board. We even had some of the workers going back with us. When we leave they're done too.

• 1 month later...
On 8/10/2021 at 1:05 PM, RWDW1204 said:

I believe if going to Blue Lagoon,  it's the same ferry boat. Depending on how many total passengers going may be 2 ferrys. You'll all get different wrist bands showing which excursion you've paid for. Once there they'll separate you out and guide you to your individual excursions. When finished you can then all meet up together on the beach or your decided meeting point and wait for the ferrys to leave. I think everyone at the same time. And they make sure no one is left behind. We had assigned seats so they made sure everyone was on board. We even had some of the workers going back with us. When we leave they're done too.

I agree with this! Have fun!

I sailed on Celebrity a few weeks ago.  There was 1 ferry to Blue Lagoon with 3 or 4 different types of excursions. You had different wrist bands based on what you were doing. Some of us were just beach, some VIP beach, some animals, etc.  They had sections of the beach for just cruise passengers.  On my beach area, the animal excursion guests went to the animal excursion first and then were brought to the beach afterwards.