Anyone who has a SWA visa

Pooch

SWA is offering 50 points per dollar on SWA purchases up to $100.  If you know you are gonna book a flight, TODAY is the day to do it.  One day only offer.  I don’t have any flights to book currently but gift cards are included so I bought a $100 GC on both mine and my husband’s card.  Gives us $200 in available travel funds PLUS 10,000 reward points.

I used mine to buy $105 worth of points (3,500) and will get another 5,000 bonus on this promo. Between that, the anniversary points i'll get this summer, and the bookings I made for hotels through them for various roadtrips the rest of this year... hopefully I can fly from Vegas to Honolulu on points next April to being my cruise! 

Not sure buying points is the best use of funds.  You spent $105 to get about $60 worth of flight fare.  A gift card would have cost the same but given you the full amount toward a flight.  
For example, a $79 flight equals 4986 points.  You paid $105 for 3500.  Yes you got 5000 bonus points but so did I and I could have bought that $79 flight with money left over and I can use mine to pay for the taxes that points don’t cover on flights for which I DO use points.