Paid Brilliance Balance Today Suite Question

Neesa

Brilliance sailing out of Tampa is a 7 night 19 June 2021, I have doubts it will go but I went ahead & paid the balance today. I was able to book the 2 bedroom  grande suite cabin 1054 when it was released forever ago. I have only experienced the Sky suite benefits on the Oasis class, can you educate me as to the amenity difference? It seems boarding starts at 1700hrs so I don't have to worry about embarkation lunch and there is no Coastal Kitchen, what else should I be aware of please? Wifi? Show seating? Suite Lounge? We are still Gold status as our sailings keep getting cancelled. Have you sailed in this cabin on this class of ship? Thanks so much. ?

* I think if it does go it (Tampa) it will be shortened as Key West seems to be a wash, they do still offer KW excursions though....

The “regular” suites amenities will apply vs Sky level amenities  (this you already know).  Who knows what will happen now...all of these answers are pre-COVID.   Suite lounge - yes.  Reserved seating for shows - yes.  Happy hour - yes.  Continental breakfast in the Suites lounge -  yes. Breakfast in Chops (or some other specialty restaurant - yes.  Concierge service - yes. WiFi - no.

Sky suite benefits you experienced on Oasis class are limited to Oasis and Quantum class so there are notable differences and that was the case before the pandemic.  No one knows if things like lounges will be open in 2021 so keep this in mind.

All other classes don't have the Royal Suite Class (Sea/Sky/Star).  On the rest of the fleet there are junior suites and full suites which is typical Grand Suite or VP Suite and above.

A full suite on Brilliance would normally include access to the Concierge Club which is similar in concept to a Suite Lounge.  There is a Concierge present during defined hours who performs the same kinds of duties that a Suite Concierge would on Oasis class.  The lounge will have a happy hour each evening much like the Suite Lounge on Oasis class.  Absent on any other class will be complimentary beer and wine from 11am to 11pm.  That is unique to Oasis class for Sky and Star suites.

Complimentary Voom is a feature of the Royal Suite Class and since this is absent on Brilliance there will be no complimentary Voom.     

Coastal Kitchen is unique to Oasis and Quantum class.  There is no equivalent on Brilliance so no Suite restaurant.  Typically full suites will have a special full service breakfast in a specialty restaurant like Chops or Giovanni's.  The menu and experience is very close to a Coastal Kitchen breakfast.   For lunch and dinner suites are on their own like anyone else on the ship.  

There is no suite sun deck on Brilliance although this does vary just a bit.  There is an area that at one time was strictly reserved for suites but it is forward overlooking the bow well away from the pool deck.  Lately this area doesn't seem to police the suite only concept very much anymore.

I've cruised on Adventure, Freedom and Brilliance in the past but it has been about 3 years since my last non Oasis Class or Quantum Class cruise.  But every time I've cruised on Adventure, Freedom and Brilliance in a grand suite or owners suite we always been told the full complement of Royal Suite Class amenities are only offered on Oasis or select Quantum class ships.  There is no suite lounge but you should have access to the concierge lounge on deck 13, back then we had to pay for Wifi even though we were in a grand or owners suite.  Talking to people who were booked in the Royal Suite they did point out they had to purchase drink packages.  Again this was 3 years ago my last experience on a non Oasis Class or Quantum Class ship so things may have changed, but if you want the most up to date information on the amenities offered on Radiance Class vessels I would call Royal Caribbean.