Carnival Anticipates More Cancellations Into July ... Offers Options!!

This is what I was trying to suggest a few weeks ago RCG needs to get ahead of this by being proactive and not reactive.  I'm not saying they need to cancel all their May and June cruises right now.  I do however believe at the very least RCG should reintroduce options like the lift and shift and and extend the cruise with confidence programs now and not wait until the next round of massive cancellations are announced.

Another reason why it makes sense to reintroduced these options now and not wait is it will reduce the strain on their reservation centers and employees if and when the next round of massive cancellations are announced.  

• princevaliantus changed the title to Carnival Anticaptes More Cancellations Into July ... Offers Options!!
  • princevaliantus changed the title to Carnival Anticipates More Cancellations Into July ... Offers Options!!
10 hours ago, GaryAA said:

Right now the onboard credits don’t excite me since I have a ton of FCC for cruises and excursions. I’d rather see the final payment deadline shortened to 30 days. I’m sure that wouldn’t work for the cruise lines while they trying to stay afloat.

NCL has cut their deadline back. I got an email from them last week, i think it is down to 60 days but i will  have to look up the details to be sure.