Smoother Changes

deep1

While not what I really wanted my Indy 5 nighter in March went away... I think what hurt most was how great of a price I got it at. FCC even at 125% wouldn't come close to buying another . Looked around and 5 night next march were few and far between . None on the class ships I want, from any of the ports I can easily get to, and the itineraries not really good.  Still to buy something any other time that would be nicer would have involved a cash transfusion big time.   Asked nicely if I could L+S into something less than perfect and the agent  was happy to help.  I downgraded a little to Mariner, traded Falmouth for Nassau  but it took ten minutes a-z with a great agent.  Thats a few times in a row that I have had that pleasure...  Happy to see it. After a bunch of FCC and refund issues I've really settled on on L=S being in my best interest... I so desperately  just want to get back on the water.  Late 21 into Mid 22 are pretty filled in but if they start sailing before my next reservation in November kicks in, I will book other stuff. 

A big win pricing wise since there seems to be plenty of pent up demand driving up pricing.

I was supposed to be currently sailing on the Celebrity Edge instead I'm isolating with COVID-19.  Back in September we decided that things weren't looking good so I contacted my TA and she very easily shifted our res to 2022.  Current pricing is 60% higher than the price I got.

4 hours ago, Matt said:

L&S has been a major win

Unless you are on a recent April cancelled cruise, then you are limited to just 4 dates as the program ends April 30, 2022.

I have a cancelled B2B on Navigator and had 4 dates on each to choose and only one of the dates was March so until they extend the L&S my options are limited.