Photo Spots near Key West Port area?

KLA

Hey All, 

Not really a shore excursion, but worth a shot! 

We will be stopping in Key West on our Brilliance of the Seas sailing in November, and we were discussing possibly having a "mini" engagement photo session while we were there. My mom got married in Key West, and put us in touch with her photographer. 

While we aren't looking for anything particularly fancy, mostly fun casual candids, are there any fun areas along Duval Street or near the port area that might be good locations for a quick photo session?

While it'd be fun to get some pictures, we also don't want to wander too far or use up too much of the day such that we aren't able to enjoy the port as well - hopefully just around an hour or so. 

We're mostly just kicking the idea around, so if we can get a better idea of exactly where we'd want to get some pictures taken that's easy walking distance, it'd be super helpful. 

Thanks! 

Mallory Square is probably a good idea

I love this idea! So maybe have him meet us by the ship to get some pictures with the ship in the background, wander over to Mallory Square, and then maybe head up to Duval Street and find a fun bar to grab a couple pictures?

How far is Mallory Square from where the ship docks? 

We will be stopping in Key West on our Brilliance of the Seas sailing in November, and we were discussing possibly having a "mini" engagement photo session while we were there. My mom got married in Key West, and put us in touch with her photographer. 

I would think that the local Photographer you have contacted would be your best source of information for great spots. Also contact other Photographers in Key West and ask for a quote and places that would recommend. This keeps your current person honest, and maybe gives you more ideas.