Coco Cay Water Park Question

Neesa

Hello everyone!

Especially @Jaymac Radio Do you have a video? 

My question is for anyone who has experienced the water park within Coco Cay. If I purchase the admission tickets for the three of us and one of us (uh me) isn't to keen on the large slides etc is there adequate seating within this area to enjoy the day while my family enjoys the park? I see cabanas available but I can't justify that expense for the three of us, it is $1000.00 for our date. If I want to "chill" do I have to go out to the Oasis pool area? Thanks so much!

Be safe & stay well!

Pool Swimming GIF by The Dodo

There are plenty of loungers scattered throughout the water park. The majority are by the wave pool, but the adventure pool and splash summit (smaller water slide structure) have some as well. Between every two/three loungers there is an umbrella too. We snagged a couple of loungers by the wave pool in the early morning and made that our meet up point for the rest of the day.

Lots of loungers. You can go in the wave pool or enjoy they smaller slides. There's also a snack shack available there so you can get soemthing to eat while you wait.

I was all about that tall red slide but let me tell you I was very scared up there I did not expect that. But of course the quickest way is down and I did it but it was one and done for me. The other slides there were much more enjoyable

Loved the drop slides they don't get enough love on these boards!