Changing passengers on suites

Anastasia

Hi guys, I had a question. Currently we have 2 suites - one with 2 adults and the other with 3 adults. My travel agent got confused and mixed up the two people (so person 1 was put in person 2’s cabin and vice versa). So when I board the ship, would I go to guest services to switch the names of the passengers in each cabin?

Many thanks in advance!

2 minutes ago, Anastasia said:

Hi guys, I had a question. Currently we have 2 suites - one with 2 adults and the other with 3 adults. My travel agent got confused and mixed up the two people (so person 1 was put in person 2’s cabin and vice versa). So when I board the ship, would I go to guest services to switch the names of the passengers in each cabin?

Many thanks in advance!

Im not sure when you cruise but it might could be fixed now.  But once on board as long as there is a bed for the person in the room they will change them at guest services with no issues.

21 hours ago, Anastasia said:

So you’re saying I can call RC now and fix it before I board in 2 weeks?

Your travel agent will have to do it as the cruise line will not do it for you, but yes a name change between them should be doable.  If not, moving them on board will take maybe 5 minutes.  I did this for @Matt on the Freedom cruise and no big deal once on board.