Studios Interior/Balcony

Ampurp85

This board is always so helpful and I was wondering about the studios on some RCC ships. I am mostly a solo traveler so I am use to paying the supplement. I am looking to possibly book on Odyssey of the seas Nov 28 2021. I saw a balcony room that was $800 less than OV. It says studio balcony and features a full bed instead of the royal king. Mariner also tried to give me a studio interior when I booked my Jan 2021 sailing, no dice. Has anyone sailed in one of these? Are they still charged the double occupancy price? Will you still get double C&A points? Are there any benefits besides the price points?

Thanks in Advance

3 minutes ago, Ampurp85 said:

This board is always so helpful and I was wondering about the studios on some RCC ships. I am mostly a solo traveler so I am use to paying the supplement. I am looking to possibly book on Odyssey of the seas Nov 28 2021. I saw a balcony room that was $800 less than OV. It says studio balcony and features a full bed instead of the royal king. Mariner also tried to give me a studio interior when I booked my Jan 2021 sailing, no dice. Has anyone sailed in one of these? Are they still charged the double occupancy price? Will you still get double C&A points? Are there any benefits besides the price points?

Thanks in Advance

No double points.  The studio stateroom is designed for a single.  No double supplement either.

What they said. I've sailed a few solo interior rooms. Benefits? Meh. Nope. I'm fine in a studio room. I don't need a lot pf space.

Saying that- my next cruises - (Odyssey b2b) studio balcony and interior (not studio) for the next leg because the price worked for me and I wanted the double points.