Hotel near port Canaveral

Jillyp

Looking for a recommendAtion for a hotel near port Canaveral for one night near restaurants can walk or easily get to. Plan is to arrive and Uber to hotel at 7pm. 

in morning what time can we board? My time shows as 1:30 but would prefer to go earlier. 

help!

If you go to hotels.com and put in Port Canaveral/Cape Canaveral or even Cocoa Beach (zipcodes 32920 and 32931) any of the hotels in the vicinity are within a 5-10 minute drive to the port. There are a bunch of restaurants within the area. Restaurants at the Port: Rusts, Grills, Fishlips, Gators Dockside. If you have a question about the area, you can always send me an email. I live right here and I grew up here. ?  [email protected]

We stayed at Homewood Suites. It was a typical Homewood Suites, but it was great. I don't think there was a restaurant within walking distance, but as JG1209 said, there are many restaurants and they are a quick Uber away from the Homewood  Suites.  We were lucky to have our room on a high floor facing the port. We woke up to the sight of our beautiful Harmony out of our window.  Things could always change, but you don't need to show up at the time stated on your Sea Pass.

On 2/7/2020 at 1:10 PM, Jillyp said:

Looking for a recommendAtion for a hotel near port Canaveral for one night near restaurants can walk or easily get to

Radisson is a good choice. There are many on A1A.

On 2/7/2020 at 1:10 PM, Jillyp said:

in morning what time can we board? My time shows as 1:30 but would prefer to go earlier

You can arrive as early as 10am. The boarding time is a suggestion and not enforced.