Anthem Pizza & Beer Question

new2cruise

I was wondering if RC would mind if I went to Sorrento's and grabbed a slice of pizza and then took it over to the nearby pub and got myself a beer? (Or vice versa)   They are so close to each other (from what I can see on the deck plans),  and they go so well together.    Or best to have one at a time?

1 hour ago, JLMoran said:

Totally fine, in either direction. And yes, they are indeed quite close to one another. If it's evening, I recommend getting the slices and going to the pub so you can enjoy the performer they'll have.

Or after the performance ordering a fresh pie for you and your friends... Something I didn't know was possible until reading posts here! Yum! ?

On 1/28/2020 at 10:18 PM, sk8erguy1978 said:

Or after the performance ordering a fresh pie for you and your friends... Something I didn't know was possible until reading posts here! Yum! ?

This one of our groups favorite things to do in the evening on our last Anthem trip.   We would grab a couple of tables in the pub and order a pie or two  to enjoy it while we watched the guitar player and had a few beers.