Jump to content
jmmettie@hotmail.com

Wowbands on Allure after refurb?

Recommended Posts

I have not seen Royal say anything official on this. 

They never did with Oasis either, and Oasis got the RFID makeover so I would assume Allure will get the same.  Allure is the only Oasis class ships without them at the present time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

I have not seen Royal say anything official on this. 

They never did with Oasis either, and Oasis got the RFID makeover so I would assume Allure will get the same.  Allure is the only Oasis class ships without them at the present time.

So just to confirm, Oasis OTS does have Wow Bands?  RCL Customer Service told me otherwise on an e-mail dated 1-17-20...

*Wow Bands are currently only available on Symphony of the Seas®, Harmony of the Seas®, Ovation of the Seas®, Anthem of the Seas®, Quantum of the Seas®, and Spectrum of the Seas®.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mikeb1892 said:

So just to confirm, Oasis OTS does have Wow Bands?  RCL Customer Service told me otherwise on an e-mail dated 1-17-20...

*Wow Bands are currently only available on Symphony of the Seas®, Harmony of the Seas®, Ovation of the Seas®, Anthem of the Seas®, Quantum of the Seas®, and Spectrum of the Seas®.
 

Yes..I used them on my November 24, 2019 sailing which was the first one after the AMPlification!

Looks like Customer Service just cut & paste from their website (which hasn't been updated):  https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/what-are-royal-caribbean-wow-bands

You will come to find that the left hand doesn't talk to the right hand most of the time when dealing with Royal 😂😂 😉🙄

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Symphony said:

Hold up, so was/is Allure currently under refurbishment or does it go after the summer 2020 season [mediterranean]

Will get refurbed later this year

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

Yes..I used them on my November 24, 2019 sailing which was the first one after the AMPlification!

Looks like Customer Service just cut & paste from their website (which hasn't been updated):  https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/what-are-royal-caribbean-wow-bands

You will come to find that the left hand doesn't talk to the right hand most of the time when dealing with Royal 😂😂 😉🙄

 

 

3 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Yes, Oasis does have WOW bands now.

WOOT! We love the magic bands at Disney. I'm assuming these will work the same way? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...