Liberty of the Seas - Boomerang slide

I know that there has been an issue with the new Boomerang slide on the Liberty of the Seas.  The last update I saw was in early March and was that the slide was not operational pending new padding that needed to be added.  Are there any updates.  Is the slide operational?

I had a co-worker that just got off Liberty this past Sunday. She saw no sign of any work being done. I will be on April 24th and will post up my findings. I am hoping that it's a picture of me enjoying the ride!

Thanks for the update!

Sulross, I know you are now Pinnacle (congratulations!!!).

I read on CC that the Liberty now has a Suites Lounge which surprises me.  I thought only the O and Q classes were getting SL.

Have you been to the SL ?  Have they eliminated the CL ?  Are they allowing D+ into the SL ?

I have heard different answers to all of these questions.  Just wondering if someone who was actually ON the ship knew the correct answers.  Maybe you could chat with someone (maybe the Loyalty ambassador ??) and see if "they' (RCI) is planning on creating Suites Lounges on any of the other ships.  "They" probably wouldn't tell you even if "they" knew the answer to that one...

[Assuming you have been to the SL] Do you get the same amenities on the Lib as they offer on the big ships ?  11 - 11 beer, wine and soda, for example ?

Thanks !!!!

Waaaytooo, I make Pinnacle next week on the Liberty. Since dry dock, when the Liberty went back into service on 2/7/16 they have had a new Suite lounge up on deck 14 where the card room use to be. Diamond Plus, Pinnacles and suite guests were allowed in. Starting this past Sunday, 4/3/16 only Pinnacles and suite guests are allowed. Diamond Plus can only go into the Diamond lounge. This is the new plan. At one point there were 4 people in the Suite lounge and the Diamond lounge was full. Many of the 9 pinnacles on board were in the Diamond lounge where most of their friends were. There is only drinks of any kind served during happy hour, 4:30 to 8:00 and not from 11:00 to 11:00

Thanks, Sulross...and congratulations again !  Next week will be a BIG one for you.  I am thrilled for you !  Please let us know what kind of celebration you get !

Thank you for the information.  Sounds like the SL is a very lonely place !  It seems that maybe they are going to follow the basic guidelines of the other Suites Lounges with only P and Suites guests and basically implementing that rule to coincide with start of the new Suites program (generally...April 30).

So, no CL ?  I'm guessing not since you said everyone was down in the DL.  I wonder if other ships will convert their CL into SL.