What's one tip or trick you use/love the most?

Matt

1. Purchase internet package (or other packages) via Cruise Planner ahead of time - I got a great deal on VOOM Surf + Stream 2 Devices package. It's only about $17/day.

2. Download the app - I spent some time on the app the night before sail and had everything planned for the whole trip. Later I only had to double check my schedule against Cruise Compass to make sure the event time and location are correct. No time wasted on ship to browse or plan anything. Also the app makes checking in at the terminal a breeze.

3. For water slides, go there on a port day or at the time it opens - I was there at 9 am on the dot and was able to get on the slides 6 times by 9:30 am. And it was a sea day.

4. Bring your own reusable bottles 

On 11/7/2019 at 4:15 PM, micahd said:

Nobody ever says this one;  bring a watch set to ships time. It gives us ultimate peace of mind when in port and out on excursions.

Cell phones can change time when the connect to the cell network at port and for us, we prefer to leave the phones off and locked up in the safe anyway.

I was just thinking last night (yeah, I can't sleep from the excitement) that I need to wear my watch.  I never wear one, but I don't want to whip out my cell phone to constantly check the time when we're on a self-guided excursion. 

Great minds think alike! ?