B2B same ship

Russr

Sorry if there is a post on this already.I couldn't find one.Could you please tell me what the procedure is for a B2B same ship but different cabins.Do you pack everything up and take it to your new cabin?Just confused how it would work.Thanks for any help you might have.

6 minutes ago, Russr said:

Sorry if there is a post on this already.I couldn't find one.Could you please tell me what the procedure is for a B2B same ship but different cabins.Do you pack everything up and take it to your new cabin?Just confused how it would work.Thanks for any help you might have.

Calling @twangster!

For new cabin B2B you'll need to pack up and loose items. Anything that is hanging doesn't need to be packed.

On turn around day your new stateroom will be given priority status on getting cleaned. After disembarking and embarking again you'll be able to access your stateroom before they open.

Talk to your stateroom attendant, he will get it done for you. After you go with the group of consecutive cruisers to the customs procedure ashore, your things should be in your new cabin. You can access your cabin before others and get things put away if you want.