Older podcasts

J-Ro

1 hour ago, J-Ro said:

Hello! I’ve been listening to the podcasts and am almost all caught up on the available podcasts, which are podcast episodes 219 to the present. Does anyone know how to listen to the older podcasts from the beginning? Thanks!

I assume you're referring to iTunes when saying episode 219 to present?  If you go to the "Podcast" link at the top of this page they are all there starting with number 1.  I did the same thing, listened to all that were available on iTunes, then had to listen to the rest (I'm listening in reverse order and I'm down to episode 37) using the above link.  

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/podcast

Just now, yzfmik said:

I assume you're referring to iTunes when saying episode 219 to present?  If you go to the "Podcast" link at the top of this page they are all there starting with number 1.  I did the same thing, listened to all that were available on iTunes, then had to listen to the rest (I'm listening in reverse order and I'm down to episode 37) using the above link.  

That's correct. All the episodes are available via that link

9 minutes ago, yzfmik said:

Oh great! Thanks!! Yes, that’s how I was listening to the podcasts- on ITunes. Glad to know they are available on the blog. Excited to hear the other episodes. 

17 hours ago, J-Ro said:

Oh great! Thanks!! Yes, that’s how I was listening to the podcasts- on ITunes. Glad to know they are available on the blog. Excited to hear the other episodes. 

Although a lot of info in the older ones is no longer relevant, it's still nice to see things that have changed.  For example @Matt wasn't always Team DX (Deluxe Drink Package), where now he is!  Or @Matt and  @mpoole3 debate which is better, Labadee or Coco Cay (well before Perfect Day was even a thought!).  One thing that hasn't changed is Matt picking on @monorailmedic, haha!!  Although, I've met them both and they have a great friendship!