Sharing / non sharing question

Birdman325

Planning my first Navigator cruise and I have a question about the Refreshment Package. 

I understand that the drinks packages (refreshment, Classic soda etc)  are non sharing. But if I get my daughter the refreshment package which comes with the ability to use the coke freestyle beverage machines, can I or someone else get her a drink from those machines or does she personally need to go to the machine and swipe some kind of ID card to get the drink? (Or does the freestyle machine use a special cup and if so, is that somehow coded to my daughter - the “owner” of the refreshment package so she is the only one who can use the soda machines? 

Thx in advance. 

As noted by @Dan Curtis, your daughter will get a cup that can activate the Freestyle machine and fill it with whatever she wants. She doesn’t have to personally go to the machine if you or someone else wants to get her a drink that way.

However, if you were in the MDR, at the pool, or another venue where she wanted to get a drink from a waiter or other staff, then she’ll need her Sea Pass card and I think will have to present it herself.

Thanks for your understanding about the sharing restrictions and your desire not to accidentally go around them.

15 hours ago, JLMoran said:

As noted by @Dan Curtis, your daughter will get a cup that can activate the Freestyle machine and fill it with whatever she wants. She doesn’t have to personally go to the machine if you or someone else wants to get her a drink that way.

However, if you were in the MDR, at the pool, or another venue where she wanted to get a drink from a waiter or other staff, then she’ll need her Sea Pass card and I think will have to present it herself.

Thanks for your understanding about the sharing restrictions and your desire not to accidentally go around them.

You can also bring her sea pass card with you if you were getting a drink for yourself on your card, & wanted to pick one up for her as well - in case she wanted to save your table/lounge chair, etc