Future cruise credit

Wnbfrog

Just a bit of advice on FCC. Don't have it applied when booking a new cruise. It becomes a PIA.  Instead of your invoice showing the original price and then the FCC remove, they apply the FCC at the beginning. It makes comparing prices later looking for a price drop a pain.. and if you do rebook due to a price drop, you have to remove the FCC, rebook and then re-apply the FCC..

My advice..  book normally and then apply the FCC as part of final payment.

So this is confusing to me. Let's say I book and put down my $200 deposit then the new cruise I book is less than my future cruise credit they told me I would basically loose the money left over or I can use it on another cruise. I don't cruise often unfortunately so in my case I would loose out on that money I have already paid. 

20 hours ago, Scrumps said:

Just a bit of advice on FCC. Don't have it applied when booking a new cruise. It becomes a PIA.  Instead of your invoice showing the original price and then the FCC remove, they apply the FCC at the beginning. It makes comparing prices later looking for a price drop a pain.. and if you do rebook due to a price drop, you have to remove the FCC, rebook and then re-apply the FCC..

My advice..  book normally and then apply the FCC as part of final payment.

59 minutes ago, Wnbfrog said:

So this is confusing to me. Let's say I book and put down my $200 deposit then the new cruise I book is less than my future cruise credit they told me I would basically loose the money left over or I can use it on another cruise. I don't cruise often unfortunately so in my case I would loose out on that money I have already paid. 

They will issue another FCC for the unused balance.