Southampton disembark time

It will vary depending on ship and other things happening at the port.  But, you might expect to be able to disembark between 7am - 10am.  You should get a flyer in your room once you board - or hit up guest services.  You may also be able to put your name on a list for a specific time.  If you haven't left for your cruise yet, then that might be the first stop you want to take - see guest services to go ahead and get your name on the list for a specific spot, if available.

Our issue was that our transportation was very late.  We had arranged for 10:30 and they were after 11 getting there.  If possible,  I recommend an earlier time and tell them that you will pay for any waiting time. We had a tour in London-we made it but it added stress to the day.

We were automatically given a low number I think we were the 2nd group to get off,  we were in the car driving out of the car park by 7.30, you can do self carry off from just after 6 from what I remember. It also said if you didn't like the time you were allocated you could take your tags to guest services to get a different number 

On 5/5/2019 at 11:55 PM, Woody said:

We were automatically given a low number I think we were the 2nd group to get off,  we were in the car driving out of the car park by 7.30, you can do self carry off from just after 6 from what I remember. It also said if you didn't like the time you were allocated you could take your tags to guest services to get a different number 

About how long does it take to clear customs in Southampton?

15 minutes ago, Woody said:

They must of changed it then as we were home before 9am and self assist were definitely off well before 7.30. I can't remember going through customs we just walked off got our bags and straight out of the terminal 

No one gets off the ship until customs have setup and give authority..?

A few years back on the Indy, customs computers were down was 10am until anyone got off ?

I can't remember going through any but we are UK based it may depend on which country you come from, I've asked my hubby and he can't even remember if we showed passports just remember it being really quick and no hassles 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

On my NCL cruise back in 2019 they loaded the customs agent the day before and cleared the entire ship before we got to Southampton.  I was worried because I had a third-party excursion that dropped me off in London.  They had an early meeting time.  I found out they had 6 busses waiting for people and we ended up waiting for 45 minutes for someone that was in a suite and thought they would not have to wait in line to get off like the rest of us.

4 hours ago, Gl26 said:

The ship docks at 5:30am in Southampton on Friday Jun 17/22. What time can I expect to be on the pier if i do carry off my luggage?

Last year we carried our luggage off Anthem at Southampton and were in our car leaving the car park before 7:30