Having A Problem With Booking

Hello all. I am trying to book my first ever cruise and it's the 4 Day Western Caribbean Cruise aboard the Independence of the Seas in January...

The Website works fine until I click "Book Now" at which point I get a loading.... picture with a blue loading icon... This has been like this all day. I tried 2 different browsers and my iPad thinking maybe it was a popup blocker issue (even turned that off) but to no success... Is anyone else seeing this or is this an issue on my end?

Thanks

It's unfortunate that your first encounter with trying to book a cruise on the RCI website is right NOW. I haven't been able to get past the "rolling blue barber pole" for 2 days. There is definitely something very wrong with the website.

So it is NOT you...it is the website. I recommend calling RCI to book over the phone, but I will warn you that the dual "issues" of the BOGOHO promo AND the FUBAR website is causing delays on the phone as well...at least, that's what I'm hearing from others. I haven't tried it myself.

Anyway, sorry that this is your first experience. Normally it's fairly reliable and you can at LEAST get to where you can book a cruise...but not this week. Good luck ! Indy is one of the few ships I have never sailed on. I love her sisters. I know you will love her.

Thanks I'll keep my eye on the site. I may just do the booking over the phone but I am a fan of selecting everything on my own online...

I have some general questions that I was going to ask but I figured I should probably start a new thread. I did a search on the forum already, not to many answers yielded my questions. 

Thanks for all the prompt replies! 

I have some general questions that I was going to ask but I figured I should probably start a new thread. I did a search on the forum already, not to many answers yielded my questions. 

Feel free to post any questions you may have.  We're here to help!