Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
gagliardom22

Casino Royale

Recommended Posts

Hello Everyone ! My boyfriend last cruise (May 2018 on Anthem) got us a great $1500 voucher for any cruise or Free cruise to choose from all his "spending in the casino" LOL -which we used for our upcoming cruise in May.

Has anyone gotten that list recently of the cruises that are free-? I am just trying to make a decision for next year.

I am not sure if I am able to book before hand and then apply the coupon, or I have to wait to book when I have the coupon in hand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There, it is the latest - I guess for 2020 will be available in April 🙂

Certificate number can be also applied after actual booking - so you can book now.

Alternatively you can try to book through this web site once you have a certificate (not recommended - call them !!!)

https://www.clubroyaleoffers.com/   (Rewards number is your C&A membership number)

Interior.pdf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Cez said:

There, it is the latest - I guess for 2020 will be available in April 🙂

Certificate number can be also applied after actual booking - so you can book now.

Alternatively you can try to book through this web site once you have a certificate (not recommended - call them !!!)

https://www.clubroyaleoffers.com/   (Rewards number is your C&A membership number)

Interior.pdf 172.8 kB · 1 download

I just want to Clarify that's the list for free interior room.. Free Balcony rooms often have a different list. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you plan to gamble some on a RCCL cruise and want to get some "Casino Royale" benefits from it does that happen automatically as long as you have your seapass card in the machines tracking what you spend or do you sign up for Casino Royale?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Notlad said:

If you plan to gamble some on a RCCL cruise and want to get some "Casino Royale" benefits from it does that happen automatically as long as you have your seapass card in the machines tracking what you spend or do you sign up for Casino Royale?

to get benefits you need to earn points. You earn points by either putting your room key in the slots or if you play table games giving it to the dealer to get scanned in. The only way to get benefits is to gamble a very good amount. If you plan to spend $100 or $200 don't count on getting any benefits. I play Blackjack and gamble 4-8 hours per day at $25-$50 a hand and still I am only going to be In their "Prime" 2nd tier level. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AGSLC5 said:

to get benefits you need to earn points. You earn points by either putting your room key in the slots or if you play table games giving it to the dealer to get scanned in. The only way to get benefits is to gamble a very good amount. If you plan to spend $100 or $200 don't count on getting any benefits. I play Blackjack and gamble 4-8 hours per day at $25-$50 a hand and still I am only going to be In their "Prime" 2nd tier level. 

Thanks for the info. After our first HAL cruise a couple of months ago my quality time in the casino earned us a free cruise we are taking April 7th so I am curious to see how RCCL operates their casino guest program since our next two cruises will be on RCCL. We have cruised RCCL several times before but really didn't gamble on the ships then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Notlad said:

Thanks for the info. After our first HAL cruise a couple of months ago my quality time in the casino earned us a free cruise we are taking April 7th so I am curious to see how RCCL operates their casino guest program since our next two cruises will be on RCCL. We have cruised RCCL several times before but really didn't gamble on the ships then.

Do you play slots or table games? Slots will get you points and comps much quicker than table games.. To get an offer for a free interior room cruise you need 2,400 points. I believe Oceanview is 3,200 points but it might be 3,600 I forget. Then Balcony is 4,800 points and junior suite I think they made that 8,000 points.. I normally walk away with either the interior or Oceanview offer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, AGSLC5 said:

I just want to Clarify that's the list for free interior room.. Free Balcony rooms often have a different list. 

Thank you so much ! This is exactly what I was looking for, I guess I will have to check back to see if anyone has the new one after April !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, gagliardom22 said:

Thank you so much ! This is exactly what I was looking for, I guess I will have to check back to see if anyone has the new one after April !

I don't think there will be a new List April 1.. The List usually comes out in like Aug-September.. The new Tier levels start April 1 but the list doesn't usually change then. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/6/2019 at 5:46 AM, AGSLC5 said:

Do you play slots or table games? Slots will get you points and comps much quicker than table games.. To get an offer for a free interior room cruise you need 2,400 points. I believe Oceanview is 3,200 points but it might be 3,600 I forget. Then Balcony is 4,800 points and junior suite I think they made that 8,000 points.. I normally walk away with either the interior or Oceanview offer. 

Are points based on $1 spent? Time spent? Any idea what the math is to get to 2400, likely I’ll just play slots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Kim&N8 said:

Are points based on $1 spent? Time spent? Any idea what the math is to get to 2400, likely I’ll just play slots

Slot points are based on money spent. Every $5 that cycles through the machine gives you one point. So if your winning you can rack up points easily. If you are not then its not so easy to rack up points. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got a certificate for an interior on my cruise last month and made reservations today for January 2020.  I did upgrade to a balcony and was given a casino comp as well as the certificate comp, and I paid the additional fee for the balcony.  He said that they had changed some of the rules on April 1, 2019.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...