The Key - Chops lunch - latest we can arrive?

KJ1231

So this cruise (Enchantment - 3/8 - Bahamas) is a special one for my wife and I. I purchased the Key because it's only a 3-night and not much more than WiFi package and we get the Chops lunch.

As an anniversary gift my wife is willing to get up early (they open at 7:00 AM) on Friday morning and go to Merritt Island Nat'l Wildlife Refuge and go birding with me. This is huge since in 20 years she has never wanted to go with me. That said,  I want to make sure we get our lunch at Chops.

1st Question:  On the planner it says the seating for the lunch is 11:30-1:30. Does that mean we can still get seated at 1:30? Or do we need to be done by 1:30?

2nd Question: What time do we need to arrive at the port to get checked-in and be onboard in time for the latest Chops seating? We're renting a car and parking at the port. 

Any time a venue has open times listed those are typically times that you can walk in the door and request service.  

Windjammer for example may close at 9pm.  At 8:55pm you can walk in and eat.  There is no requirement to be finished your meal by 9pm.  

When I had the UDP I went to Chops at 1:20pm and had lunch.  No issues.  

41 minutes ago, KJ1231 said:

Thanks, all!

For question 2 - if we need to be in Chops by 1:00 what time would you suggest we arrive at the port. We'll be parking at the port.

Matt Replied to this, you would want to be to the terminal at 1 PM so you can make it into chops by 1:30.  You do not have to be in chops at 1 pm, they will seat you at 1:25 pm for lunch

Just now, marti314 said:

Matt Replied to this, you would want to be to the terminal at 1 PM so you can make it into chops by 1:30.  You do not have to be in chops at 1 pm, they will seat you at 1:25 pm for lunch

So we can get there, park and be on the ship in 30 minutes...cool!  When I saw 1:00 I thought it was to be seated....

Thanks again!!