MTD & Muster drill time?

NJCruisers

My TA input 8pm for MTD and I'm now moving some of them around a bit.  I wanted to eat early for embarkation day, but how do I know what time the muster drill is?  5:45 shows that it's available.  Should I book that and hope for the best?  I would hate to be late and have to wait a long time.  We plan to eat lunch in the Windjammer so we would prefer the dining room for dinner.

If you log in to the Cruise Planner and click the "My Calendar" option in the top navigation bar, then click "Full Calendar", you can see when your scheduled departure time is. Muster drill always happens before then (usually about 45 minutes to an hour before then), so any time after that departure time is safe for booking dining reservations. Here's an example from my upcoming Anthem sailing. Names have been blacked out to protect the innocent. ? 

4756450_Examplecalendar.thumb.jpg.517e98721a32a145d815f60a6c4780d1.jpg

7 minutes ago, marti314 said:

Typically Muster drill is anywhere from 3:45 - 4:30 pm for typical sailings that leave between 4 - 5 pm.  You can always use Matts handy dandy Cruise Compass repository to look at the actual ship you are on and look at the schedule to see at what time on Day 1 the Muster drill is. 

Ours is 8:30pm.  I have been looking at the Cruise Compasses, unfortunately all the Freedom of the Seas in the last 6 months are different ports than where we are going.