The Key disappeared from my sailing

Kyle

I was going to grab the Key today from our planner but when I logged in it had vanished from the options in "internet and more". Luckily I had it sitting in my cart but when I checked there it was greyed out and said "this item is no longer available online, please check onboard as availability may change." Has anyone else seen this with the Key? I know it's still sort of new so maybe it's related to RC tweaking the program. My sailing isn't until July so I can't imagine it "sold out".

The Key has disappeared from the first half of our B2B on Anthem (2-15) but it's still showing up for the second half (2-23).

I'm guessing, as Todd suggests, that it is sold out, at this point....but it does seem unlikely that a July cruise would already be sold out.  As you said, the program is still evolving.  Probably just glitches.

Yes...the key disappeared for me too.  I registered myself first and then wanted to register my roommate on the cruise so she could pay her part and it greyed out.

Now I am not sure what will happen....I have the key and she doesn't.    Did anyone else have this happen too while you were logged on to My Cruise Planner.

Sailing in May on Harmony of the Seas!!!!

7 hours ago, LindaPinNC said:

Yes...the key disappeared for me too.  I registered myself first and then wanted to register my roommate on the cruise so she could pay her part and it greyed out.

Now I am not sure what will happen....I have the key and she doesn't.    Did anyone else have this happen too while you were logged on to My Cruise Planner.

Sailing in May on Harmony of the Seas!!!!

That's odd that you were only able to purchase it for yourself and not your cabin mate, too.  The key is supposed to be purchased by everyone in the same cabin just like the drink packages.  You may want to call RC and see if they can add it on for them. 

• 2 months later...