2020 December Holiday Cruise

Just now, WillTheCruiser said:

Anyone have an idea when Royal Caribbean will release the 2020 Holiday Cruises. I know there are already 7 day cruises available, but they usually offer 10+ day cruises around Christmas time...

Unfortunately, to my knowledge, there are no more Christmas + NY sailings anymore.  This has always been our favorite itineraries in the past, but it is my understanding that they have discontinued all of those itins for at least the next 2 holiday seasons.  It has to be with them pushing the Perfect Day at Coco Cay experience (which doesn't seem to have a direct correlation to me...but what do I know) and, as Twangbot so wisely pointed out in another thread, they can now charge astronomical cruise fares for 2 separate cruises rather than for just 1 long one.

21 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Unfortunately, to my knowledge, there are no more Christmas + NY sailings anymore.  This has always been our favorite itineraries in the past, but it is my understanding that they have discontinued all of those itins for at least the next 2 holiday seasons.  It has to be with them pushing the Perfect Day at Coco Cay experience (which doesn't seem to have a direct correlation to me...but what do I know) and, as Twangbot so wisely pointed out in another thread, they can now charge astronomical cruise fares for 2 separate cruises rather than for just 1 long one.

I was afraid of that myself. I love the Christmas+ NY cruises, as we are able to enjoy the holidays without all the fuss. I will continue to hold out hope (fingers crossed)

2 hours ago, WillTheCruiser said:

I was afraid of that myself. I love the Christmas+ NY cruises, as we are able to enjoy the holidays without all the fuss. I will continue to hold out hope (fingers crossed)

There is always the option to do B2B to cover both holidays but that already expensive cruise is not going to be much, MUCH more expensive.

Southern Caribbean Holiday?

8 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

There is always the option to do B2B to cover both holidays but that already expensive cruise is not going to be much, MUCH more expensive.

Much more expensive for sure. I will continue to monitor the deployments just in case. Thank you.