Royal Caribbean Blog

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@chalkdawg4 I am loving this blog for several reasons:  Love the pics so far.  Not sure if you know but I am a teacher.  I teach mainly 13 year olds but over the years, the writing skills of young peo

T-1 Day Almost a year ago, my family booked this cruise. Now we’re less than a day away from boarding the beautiful Navigator of the Seas to embark on our 9 night journey to the Southern Caribbea

Day 1-Miami It’s embarkation day!! We arrived at the Port of Miami at 11:30 and were sitting down and eating at the Windjammer by 12. This was by far the quickest we’ve ever made it on a ship, an

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Thetechie said:

Good to know I need to bring some money for shopping in Curaçao! What did you use for payment on the islands? Cash? Card?

Very much enjoying these!

In Curaçao many stores displayed two prices on the price tags.  One in local currency and one in $USD.  We used $USD.  Loved the shops there, not pushy or grabby trying to get you into their booth.