Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: February 9, 2020
Happy weekend! We hope you are having a wonderful weekend, now it’s time to kick back, relax, and catch up on another week of Royal Caribbean news!
We had a chance this week to check out the brand new Coco Beach Club at Perfect Day at CocoCay.
The exclusive beach area on Royal Caribbean's private island offers a secluded area where guests that wish to pay extra for upgraded food and service.
Coco Beach Club represents the completion of the original Perfect Day at CocoCay plans.
Royal Caribbean News
- Anthem of the Seas was delayed in leaving due to the media reporting on speculative rumors of coronavirus onboard.
- Check out our Coco Beach Club floating cabanas photo tour.
- Chinese passport holders are banned from Royal Caribbean due to coronavirus fears.
- Is the drink package worth it on Royal Caribbean?
- New photos of the Crown and Anchor logo being prepared for Odyssey of the Seas.
- We reviewed Chef's Table dinner on Mariner of the Seas.
- Royal Caribbean updated its coronavirus screening procedures.
- Our full review of the VIP Blue Lagoon Island Beach Day in Nassau, Bahamas.
- There is still time to take advantage of a pre-cruise sale on drink packages, internet and more.
- Photo tour of the category 6V interior stateroom on Mariner of the Seas.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
Matt visited the brand new exclusive area of Perfect Day at CocoCay to share his thoughts on why you might want to go there.
New RCB Video: Royal Caribbean dining questions I get asked all the time!
Have you subscribed to the Royal Caribbean Blog YouTube Channel? We share some great videos there regularly, all about taking a Royal Caribbean cruise! This week, we are sharing our latest video — Royal Caribbean dining questions I get asked all the time! — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
New Royal Caribbean Cruise Compasses
One of the best ways to learn about what sort of events a cruise ship offers is to consult a past Royal Caribbean Cruise Compass. Here is a look at which Cruise Compasses we added this week.
- Independence of the Seas 5-night Western Caribbean Cruise Compass - January 24, 2020
- Vision of the Seas 7-night Southern Caribbean Cruise Compass - January 25, 2020
- Enchantment of the Seas 5-night Cruise Compass - January 24, 2020
- Explorer of the Seas 9-night Southern Caribbean Cruise Compass - January 24, 2020
- Explorer of the Seas 9-night Southern Caribbean Cruise Compass - January 10, 2020
- Rhapsody of the Seas 7-night Western Caribbean Cruise Compass - January 25, 2020