Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: November 19, 2017
We wrapped up a busy week of Royal Caribbean fun, but if you missed any of it, we have it all wrapped up nicely for you in this weekly news round-up!
Royal Caribbean began releasing its 2019-2020 itineraries, starting with the 7-night Caribbean sailings across six ships.
Bookings opened up earlier this week for Allure, Freedom, Harmony, Liberty, Oasis, and Symphony of the Seas. Bookings will open next week for short Caribbean summer 2019 sailings.
Royal Caribbean News
- Royal Caribbean announced four cruise ships will be redeployed in 2018-2019.
- U.S. News and World Reports named Royal Caribbean the Best Cruise Line for the Money.
- Our step-by-step instructions for how to book specialty restaurant reservations.
- Royal Caribbean has completed some of the beach enhancements on Labadee.
- Adventurist Shay Mitchell shared a number of videos from Oasis of the Seas.
- Six cool features we really like in Royal Caribbean's new smartphone app.
- Check out our Anthem of the Seas Grand Loft Suite photo tour.
- Spark Cooperative is looking to disrupt the cruise industry with its new guest experience planning software.
- ABB is ready to deliver its first fuel cell system for Royal Caribbean.
Royal Caribbean Podcast
In this episode, Matt reviews what was announced by Royal Caribbean in its Project Excalibur reveal. Matt talks about why each of these new innovations represent a major shift in the guest experience.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Travel Agent Central talks with a Royal Genie, to get a sense of what to expect from Star Class.
The Cruisington Times shared what they saw at Royal Caribbean's tech announcement.
Eat Sleep Cruise has a list of 10 foods you must try on Harmony of the Seas.