Happy Sunday! We hope you’re having a wonderful weekend and are ready to catch up on all the Royal Caribbean news from this week!
Royal Caribbean announced this week a list of changes coming to Independence of the Seas in an upcoming refurbishment.
Independence of the Seas is scheduled for a refurbishment in April 2018, at which point she will receive several new features including a trampoline park, water slides and more.
Royal Caribbean News
- Royal Caribbean will offer cruises to Cuba on Majesty of the Seas.
- DNCE will perform on Oasis of the Seas Total Eclipse cruise.
- Our full review of the Royal Caribbean ultimate dining package.
- Royal Caribbean will use Virtual Reality in its marketing in Asia.
- We posted a photo tour of a Central Park balcony stateroom on Harmony of the Seas.
- Royal Caribbean selected WeatherOps software for fleetwide decision support.
- Royal Caribbean Asia celebrated its 10 year anniversary this week.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
In this episode, Matt reviews his recent sailing on Harmony of the Seas and shares the different experiences onboard and onshore that he tried.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Cruise Fever has a look at how Oasis of the Seas changed cruising forever.
Cruise Habit has a look at how cruise ship design impacts guest expectations.
Royal Caribbean is celebrating 25 years of saving the ocean.
Blog reader Jason Percival took a stateroom tour of his Royal Family Suite on Anthem of the Seas.
MarineLink shares how Royal Caribbean will install NavBox across the entire fleet.
Travel Pulse lists some major headaches your travel agent can remedy.
PR News shares how Royal Caribbean's Communications Team handles a real-time crisis on social media.