Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: January 6, 2019
Happy New Year! The first week of 2019 had plenty of Royal Caribbean news, and we have it all summarized for you in this week's round-up!
Royal Caribbean updated its opening of Perfect Day at CocoCay timeline this week.
The implication with this change is that the opening of the new pier will now be pushed back to March 2019.
The pier completion date has slid a few times since the project was originally announced. Previously, it was expected that the pier would be complete in January 2019.
Royal Caribbean News
- Air2Sea now offers Book Now Pay later option for its flights.
- How much does a cruise cost? Here is a look at the answer.
- A guide to Royal Caribbean 2019 new cruise ships & refurbishments.
- Our photo tour of Category 2J Central Park Balcony stateroom on Symphony of the Seas.
- We shared a guide to family cruising on Symphony of the Seas.
- We shared 38 Royal Caribbean drink recipes that you can use for any party.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
On this episode, Matt talks about how to cruise if you are on a budget and what strategies you can use to keep the cost down.
New Royal Caribbean Cruise Compasses
One of the best ways to learn about what sort of events a cruise ship offers is to consult a past Royal Caribbean Cruise Compass. Here is a look at which Cruise Compasses we added this week.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Cruise Industry News reported on a former Royal Caribbean ship returning to Brazil for 2019-2020 cruise season.
Cruise Radio shared a report of how Royal Caribbean has dropped a warning about crime in Nassau.
USA Today previewed the new cruise ships of 2019.
Travel Pulse shared 20 great cruises to plan for in 2019.