Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: July 17, 2016
Happy Sunday! We hope you’re having a wonderful weekend and are ready to catch up on all the Royal Caribbean news from this week!
Royal Caribbean added new Empress of the Seas sailings, offering cruises through the end of September 2016.
The new sailings visit destinations in the Bahamas and Caribbean.
The new sailings are available for booking immediately and are 4- and 5-night itineraries.
Royal Caribbean News
- Royal Caribbean cancelled a scheduled stop in Nice, France because of the recent terrorist attack.
- Royal Caribbean's next sales promotion is a BOGO deal plus more.
- New video of the 1887 ice skating show on Harmony of the Seas.
- Here are 4 dining hacks to try on your next Royal Caribbean cruise.
- Restaurant review: La Sucrière in St. Martin
- A look at the Royal Caribbean shore excursions to Walt Disney World.
- Everything you need to know about Dynamic Dining Classic.
- The differences between the balcony stateroom categories.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
In this episode, Matt and Michael read the emails our listeners sent in about lots of Royal Caribbean topics and share the answers to them.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Skift interviewed Royal Caribbean's CIO about the direction of the company.
Business.com interviewed Royal Caribbean's Vicki Freed.
Cruise Fever reports on which Royal Caribbean ship got a perfect score from the CDC.