Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: June 26, 2016
Happy Sunday! We hope you’re having a relaxing weekend and enjoying summer! It’s time to sit back, relax, and catch up on all the recent Royal Caribbean news!
Royal Caribbean's Ovation of the Seas arrived in her new home of Tianjin, China, where she then held her official naming ceremony.
Earlier in the week, Ovation of the Seas made a quick stop in Hong Kong prior to her home this cruise season in Tianjin.
Upon arrival, Royal Caribbean celebrated with her official naming ceremony, featuring the first Chinese Godmother, world famous actress Fan Bingbing.
Bingbing presided over the celebrations which culminated with the maritime tradition of the breaking of a champagne bottle on the hull of the ship to wish good fortune to the ship and all who sail on her.
Royal Caribbean News
- Brand new Harmony of the Seas aerial photos have been released.
- 16 great tips for taking an Alaska Royal Caribbean cruise.
- An in-depth look at Royal Caribbean's beverage packages.
- Our top things to do in St. Thomas while on a cruise.
- Have you heard about the drink cards available on some cruises?
- A new season of Royal Crush has begun on YouTube.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
In this episode, Matt discusses what a Junior Suite stateroom offers and how it differs from other stateroom categories and why you might want to book one.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
PortNews has information on Navigator of the Seas' maiden call in St. Petersburg, Russia.
Beyond Ships has an interview with Anthem of the Seas' Captain.
The Glass House explains why a cruise is not for just old people.