Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: September 2, 2018
Happy Labor Day weekend! We hope you are having a wonderful weekend and we cannot wait to share with you all the exciting Royal Caribbean news from this week!
Royal Caribbean updated its beverage policy to allow all guests to bring non-alcoholic beverages on a cruise.
The cruise line announced that guests will be able to bring small quantities of non-alcoholic beverages in a carry-on or hand luggage onboard only on boarding day. Checking in non-alcoholic beverages will no longer be permitted.
Specifically, non-alcoholic beverages brought onboard may not exceed 12 standard (17 oz) cans, bottles or cartons per stateroom. Distilled water or specialized beverages such as, milk for medical purposes, dietary or infant use, are permitted.
Royal Caribbean News
- Royal Caribbean drink package info and planning tips.
- Everything you need to know about Royal Caribbean's Kids Sail Free offer.
- Royal Caribbean shared a new video about the Bamboo Room bar on Mariner of the Seas.
- Check out our first timer's guide to Harmony of the Seas.
- A list of Royal Caribbean's top 10 family friendly shore excursions.
- We spotted a new Coca-Cola souvenir cup design.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
In this episode, Matt gives tips and advice for anyone going on their first Royal Caribbean cruise (or cruise in general).
New Royal Caribbean Cruise Compasses
One of the best ways to learn about what sort of events a cruise ship offers is to consult a past Royal Caribbean Cruise Compass. Here is a look at which Cruise Compasses we added this week.
- Independence of the Seas 3-night Royal Experience Cruise Compass - August 28, 2018
- Oasis of the Seas 7-night Eastern Caribbean Cruise Compass - August 12, 2018
- Freedom of the Seas 7-night Southern Caribbean Adventure Ocean Kids Cruise Compass - August 18, 2018
- Freedom of the Seas 7-night Southern Caribbean Cruise Compass - August 18, 2018
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Seatrade Cruise News reports of a new sales director appointment for RCL Cruises Australasia.
Cruise Critic looked at San Juan one year after Hurricane Maria.
Cruise Radio shared advice on how to convince an anti-cruiser to go on a cruise.
Frommers does not like the plans for Perfect Day at CocoCay.