Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: October 18, 2015
It’s been an exciting week as we have a front row seat to all the Royal Caribbean news from this week!
Royal Caribbean gave us all a sneak peak at their new brand marketing, which aims to breakthrough cruising stereotypes and show how exciting a Royal Caribbean cruise can be.
Dubbed, "Come Seek", the new marketing campaign will begin on October 19th and will be a combination of television and web based ads.
The campaign is directed at Millenials, who have certain preconceptions about what a cruise is and Royal Caribbean wants to erase those notions.
The "Come Seek" campaign will also integrate live billboards that use Periscope, a new Tumblr page port recommendations by crew members and ads that promote authentic experiences.
Royal Caribbean News
- Royal Caribbean made improvements to its private island of Coco Cay.
- Royal Caribbean added two new Harmony of the Seas sailings.
- We spotted new life vests available for kids to use in the pool on Oasis of the Seas.
- Ovation of the Seas' construction is about half way done.
- Six ways Anthem of the Seas is different from her sister ship.
- Royal Caribbean scheduled its third quarter fiscal results call for October 23rd.
- Have you ever had a BBC on a Royal Caribbean cruise?
- Voyager of the Seas finished her Hong Kong cruise season.
- Five things you will love about Izumi.
Let's cruise together on Allure of the Seas
I want you to join me on Allure of the Seas!
The Royal Caribbean Blog staff are going on Allure of the Seas and we are inviting all of our blog readers to join us!
We will be sailing on Allure of the Seas on February 21, 2016 and there are some fabulous rates available. Interior staterooms start at only $850 per person (double occupancy)!
Royal Caribbean Blog Reader Finds
Nick Vitani took this photo of the Royal Promenade on Liberty of the Seas from this weekend.
Svenn-Harald Eikenes is on Explorer fo the Seas and enjoyed some time by the pool.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
In this episode, Matt discusses what the NextCruise program is, explores the benefits of booking another cruise onboard and why you might want to take advatnage of NextCruise.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Fortune has an interview with Royal Caribbean CEO Michael Bayley about the increased bandwidth available on ships now.
Explore with Ed explored Explorer of the Seas.