Black Friday Deals - frustrated

Isk8

We had no problem with the site, but like SpeedNoodles we did it later in the day, @6 p.m.  On our planner the clock is going to end at 11:59 Sunday night.  Hoping that on Cyber Monday it will drop some more on the DBP, but if it doesn't we still got it @ $55 including the grats. or about $160 less for the cruise compared to the cost on Weds.  

Royal wants you to think their deals will only last a couple days so you Must Buy Now!

In reality, I get 2-3 emails per week offering the exact same deal and each email has a countdown that expires when the next email comes out.

So I got a Black Friday email on 11/23 in the morning with a countdown to midnight I think.  The deal was 60% off second guest and up to $300 OBC.

Today, I got a Two-Day Cyber Monday Preview email in the morning with a countdown until Sunday night.  Same deal details.

I expect on Monday morning to get a Cyber Monday email with a 24-48 countdown and the exact same deal.

After that there will be a new deal variation for a few emails but it won't really be that different.